Monday, June 23, 2008

latest and greatest....


Here we have two pictures of the kids with their friends from Pearl Presbyterian Church (we miss you all!!). There's a picture of the two back braces Abigail once wore - they are now *history* thanks be to God! Paul and Maria found their old Peter-Pan and Princess play clothes. Then we have Abigail's new and improved back. Finally, Maria built a Lincoln-Log tower out of every single piece we had - including all the little animals and people. We had fun knocking it down.

Things are going well with settling into my new job as the "Assistant Pastor Intern" at Grace Bible Presbyterian Church. I have tons of work to do - not the least of which is finishing seminary and studying for ordination exams this coming February. Working full-time in Christ's church is like a dream come true for me. I love it so very much. And I am so looking forward to being able to preach in my own church (Lord willing) one day. I also have a new email address: pwhines@gmail.com. Drop me an email and let me know how you're doing and if you have any prayer requests. God bless!