Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Biblical Commands to Fathers to Have Godly Conversation in Families

Genesis 18:19[19] For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him."

Exodus 10:2[2] and that you may tell in the hearing of your son and your son's son the mighty things I have done in Egypt, and My signs which I have done among them, that you may know that I am the Lord."

Exodus 12:26-27[26] And it shall be, when your children say to you, 'What do you mean by this service?' [27] that you shall say, 'It is the Passover sacrifice of the Lord, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt when He struck the Egyptians and delivered our households.' " So the people bowed their heads and worshiped.

Exodus 13:8[8] And you shall tell your son in that day, saying, 'This is done because of what the Lord did for me when I came up from Egypt.'

Exodus 13:14[14] So it shall be, when your son asks you in time to come, saying, 'What is this?' that you shall say to him, 'By strength of hand the Lord brought us out of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.